We take you through the entire product development process.
- Engineering design and review: Our experienced development engineers can help with component specification, develop and optimize the design, and also review existing designs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Simulation: Access advanced simulation software to understand and optimize complex product design before building an initial prototype. It is a cost-effective way to speed up the development cycle.
- Prototyping: Using our in-house development equipment, we can build your prototype.
- Testing and characterization: Thorough physical and environmental testing of prototypes is done in-house, including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) to validate hardware performance to expected use cases. Advanced inspection and failure analysis equipment is used to detect component failures.
- Low-volume manufacturing: Limited production runs of prototypes and final products allow you to field test and demonstrate your hardware.
- Technology scaling and transfer to enable high-volume manufacturing: Use ACAMP to source and align with third-party manufacturers for cost-effective production.
ACAMP supports clients every step of the way, offering unparalleled access to world-class engineering expertise, and advanced design, analysis, testing and manufacturing equipment.
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.780.468.2443 or +1.403.291.8946.